This is where you will find the bar rota for the Bar 2020 season.
Please find on the month pages the Bar Rota for the coming outdoor bowling season. Once again we have endeavoured to even it out as fairly as possible.
If you change with someone send the Webmaster a note so it can be recorded on the published rota.
When on duty it is your responsibly to arrange a swap if you are unable to fulfil your duty. If an emergency arises you should ring Either Dave Popejoy or Steve Cooke
- You are expected to keep to the times, unless everyone has left the club, or if someone has volunteered to lock-up for you.
- You are expected to re-stock the shelves ensuring that the old stock is at the front.
- Use the lipstick cleaning sponge tray to keep glasses free of lipstick.
- You must always clear up the glasses before leaving.
- Ensure the sink is clear.
- The till is securely locked away.
- Finally you must always ensure that the club is locked & alarmed if you are on the evening duty.
Dave & Steve would like to take this opportunity to thank you for volunteering to be on the rota, without your help we would not be able to generate the funds that we do for the club.