New security measures for
Entering and leaving the club house
Entry in and out of the club is only via the single door by the changing rooms -
not the double doors in the main hall
- A new security keypad has been fitted in the corridor opposite the notice boards.
- It has a 30 second time delay as on the old keypad.
- The keys presently being used will open the single door - the locks have been changed over.
- The double doors are secured by a key and additional bolts will be fixed shortly.
- The keys for these doors are in the key safe in the cleaner's cupboard.
- Please ensure the double doors are locked
- The main key for entering and leaving the club house is still in the key cabinet in the visitor's changing room it will only work on the single door
- Please familiarise yourself with the location of the new keypad
- The code for deactivating and resetting the alarm system remains unchanged.
- The alarm system must be set
- Every time
- The club house is vacated.