PBBC TRIPLES DAY 2018 RULES
Please read the following carefully.
- Teams will consist of Three players, Teams will be drawn by Competition Secretary. Players will be divided in to 3 pots based on current handicaps.
- Teams MUST play in the order they were selected.
- Dress code is as per Club rules, White tops with Grey bottoms.
- Teams A to D and E to H to arrive by 09:30 am
- Teams I to L and M to P to arrive by 13:30 pm
- There will be three sessions of 6 ends. After the first session there will be a tea break of approx. 30 mins.
- There will be 1 shot on the very first end played only.
- Two shots will be awarded to the non-offending side if anyone kills an end.
- 2 Points for a Win, 1 Point for Draw, plus 1 point for each end won.
- 10.Skips are responsible for the Score cards. They are to be handed in at the end of the 3rd session.
- 11.There are Four groups of 4 teams, the winners from each group, will play a Semi Final, the two winners will play in the Final.
- 12.Should there be a draw at the end of the Three sessions then it is the team with the best shot difference.
- If still a draw then it’s the team who scored the highest number shots in one end, this will continue working back until a winner is found.
- 13. Semi Finals will be played Friday 17th August at 18:00 and will consist of 18 ends.
- 14. The Competition Secretary’s decision is final.